Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just coffee and a cig this morning my friend. Woke up a few times during the night and if I start in on the pipe I'm going back to bed and stuff don't get done.
How's you feeling this morning? :coffee2:
Im cool. Got 2 jars of trim n popcorn in the slow cooker infusing and I got another jar to go in after. Took 3 kinds and kept seperate out of curiosity to see about carryover effects from smoking to infusion. OG, Purple Ryder and Luv Pink .

Im cool. Got 2 jars of trim n popcorn in the slow cooker infusing and I got another jar to go in after. Took 3 kinds and kept seperate out of curiosity to see about carryover effects from smoking to infusion. OG, Purple Ryder and Luv Pink .
I really need to get off my ass an find my hash bucket trays....got way too much trim sitting in the freezer that I've been putting off processing.

What about you @PinkyNotTheBrain ...you and your aunt.....or family.....?

What about you @PinkyNotTheBrain ...you and your aunt.....or family.....?
Think im going with my aunt to her GFS tomorrow and Christmas day i think my aunt's cuzin is coming over but that's all. Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes... N lasagna :biggrin:

@Mossy . question. In your porch grow bins do you change soil every grow or ammend and reuse?

IMG_8796.JPG

This one is reused compo @Bill.de.Cat ...coz I had a twitch on to germ with no compo....so I just rehydrated it...

The new germs are in new compo...coz I had some by then...... :biggrin: ...Pampered huh.....?...new compo..:pighug:

I Always re-use my used compo in some way....unless I spot Soil Pests.......But....I use seedling compo.....and passing ferts.......:watering:....so my compo is virtually inert.......I Think like the soil version of coco......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back