Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1654970

This one is reused compo @Bill.de.Cat ...coz I had a twitch on to germ with no compo....so I just rehydrated it...

The new germs are in new compo...coz I had some by then...... :biggrin: ...Pampered huh.....?...new compo..:pighug:

I Always re-use my used compo in some way....unless I spot Soil Pests.......But....I use seedling compo.....and passing ferts.......:watering:....so my compo is virtually inert.......I Think like the soil version of coco......
Yeah, I'm going on about a year on the same HF/Perlite mix that I've just been adding O+ to. Seeming to be decomposed enough to get really compacted and effect root growth. Time to toss it into the compost bin outside and get a new mix together.

Was glad to see @Dabber popped in last night and that he seems to be doing better. Seems a few have dropped off the radar over the past year or so.

Yeah....I haven't got back that far yet....... :pass: ...I'll have to go look........:headbang:

Yeah, I'm going on about a year on the same HF/Perlite mix that I've just been adding O+ to. Seeming to be decomposed enough to get really compacted and effect root growth. Time to toss it into the compost bin outside and get a new mix together.

When I used the worm castings mixed in my compo I got really Bad vine wevils...I Think they came with it...coz I've not had problems before or since.......that stuff got thrown on the fire...:headbang:......

IMG_8811.JPG

Sometimes........I even let the canna get cut down Before I re-use the compo.........sometimes Not......:crying:

Those daisy cuttings will be putting out roots when the canna is gone.......:biggrin:...Gardener Thing......

Make your caller ID say “hott store” and call and tell him the production line caught fire and there will be an additional delay on his order! :devil:

I Always Blamed the Bud....... :pass: ......................But..........I'm Starting to Think................you might have Evil Bones......

:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back