Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy 👀

look -->>

image.jpg

So no holding back on the goodies today 🙌

Time to go to bed......... Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

#SleepTight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug:

Good morning @Heart of flowers :pass:

Good morning to you as well @Mossy Hope you have a frog waiting for you!

Morning Goo........:bighug:......I Thought the Frogs would be hibernating by now.......apparently not......

frogspa.gif

Making me Smile....coz the Frog effect is Early in the growth stage....then it Stops as the plant starts to go over...winter grow conditions seem to Stop it going over......Deep Joy.

How is Christmas going to be for you all...is your Dad still in hospital....?

My Mother is still in.......apparently her new discharge date is 28th December.....but since we first expected her out in August.....I'm way past holding me breath.....:pass:

Morning @Heart of flowers :bighug:... #SharingOne......you all set for Xmas...or are you going shopping...?

We put off shopping yesterday...to do it today....I needed potatoes and fresh veg..so we were getting up early to go to the market...

But hubby went out for a drink last night and come back with lamb chops...a belly pork joint...Chocolates and potatoes............:vibe:....so ................we'll be a bit short on veggies..........:biggrin:...but...that is us Officially Done.....

:d5: Yay...........what we ain't got...we'll do without........:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back