Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, just looked it up and yeah no kits listed like the old ones.

I got a 5x5 and ended up going with a Photontek 1000W Co2 pro. It was right before they came out with the regular 1000W. Generally happy with it but pricey! Also, not much blue in the spectrum so I supplement. I already had the light controller since I have a 600W so that weighed my decision a lot. Have to take two of the middle bars out as it's too powerful!

Think for the price, the fc8000 is a great deal comparatively. Fruitz has one I think.

Most lights designed for 5x5 are $$$! I was looking at Grandmaster Leds Tarantula Tent Ultimate recently. Have seen some good stuff on that company, but once again pricey. Think it is $1200. They also make a 730 watt for a better deal. Wanna say it was a little over $700 and seems like a great deal for the price. Would look into it a bit more before pulling the trigger...

For the price, would personally go with that Grandmaster for 700ish or the mars
I went with what fit well in my 3 x 5. Farmlite 240's. Needed the bar style so the air from the DiffuseAire could circulate.
IMG20231219102821.jpg

Look like the Pearl Oysters, couple different white varieties. I'm doing the Blue and Pinks.
View attachment 1654062
Thanks, Bill! I fried some up in garlic butter and ate it with pasta last night. I like it! I'll get a picture of the whole insane grow next time I visit my neighbor's basement.

IMG_8773.JPG

Little ham hocks....cost just over 2 euros each......if I bought them and cooked them.....it would probably cost me more.....in gas...... :biggrin: ....

3 microwaved tatties....for chips.........:chef:....avocado salad......an a chunk of mango chutney......to give a bit of spice...

IMG_8778.JPG

3 euros per person....:grin:...cheap And Lazy..........:crying:...just my Type......

#IBlameFrank ...he mentioned Ham yesterday............:crying::crying::crying:..set me off......

View attachment 1654070

Little ham hocks....cost just over 2 euros each......if I bought them and cooked them.....it would probably cost me more.....in gas...... :biggrin: ....

3 microwaved tatties....for chips.........:chef:....avocado salad......an a chunk of mango chutney......to give a bit of spice...

View attachment 1654071

3 euros per person....:grin:...cheap And Lazy..........:crying:...just my Type......

#IBlameFrank ...he mentioned Ham yesterday............:crying::crying::crying:..set me off......
1703003596190.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back