Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A DIY light that someone else built my buddy knew a guy that was starting up a hydro shop. He was selling lights after getting the light come flower I couldn’t turn it up to 100% with out the light flickering off 600watts is the max I can run it otherwise it does wired shit. And the guy screwed us over shortly after he switch to HLG’s which made us wonder why we a good deal
I thought you had all Mars lights :pass:

Yup, that’s why I didn’t buy an hlg….but honestly, I’m glad I went with the light I did. I like the spread of the bar style lights, versus the boards hlg uses….. I like the performance of the plants under them. The plants are growing more like they would outside…..little bit stretchy, but seem to be getting good light to the lowers. Full DLI is about 85-90% power…..so it’s under driven just a little, which oughta make it last.

Although you couldn’t go wrong with the ac infinity, from what I hear. I’ve never used them, but also not heard any complaints.

:pass:

Yeah that was a turn off too I am a huge fan of bar style led’s. Same here haven’t had or seen a AC in person but have not heard any complaints.

I was thinking last night what do the commercial guys use I doubt it’s MH or AC. I looked a Gavita’s briefly think their commercial lights but they are expensive :nono:

Nope only the fc-3000 in the 3x3 the seedling tent has a Bestva 100w and the big tent is 600watt no name supposed to be Samsung diodes but I question that it has a invertronics driver :shrug:

What size tent you putting new light in? 4x4?

Did you look at the Chilled kits? Basically a you put together thing. Saves a bit of cash over the pre assembled

Nope only the fc-3000 in the 3x3 the seedling tent has a Bestva 100w and the big tent is 600watt no name supposed to be Samsung diodes but I question that it has a invertronics driver :shrug:
Everybody but @Fermented_Fruitz seems to like the medicgrow lights. I get sale emails from them all the time

What size tent you putting new light in? 4x4?

Did you look at the Chilled kits? Basically a you put together thing. Saves a bit of cash over the pre assembled

upgrading to a 5x5x80 after this grow

I looked but didn’t see “kits” only saw individual parts and wasn’t sure what I needed. They are discontinuing the old lights with the 2024 x3

Everybody but @Fermented_Fruitz seems to like the medicgrow lights. I get sale emails from them all the time

Coco for cannabis has a good review the smart 8 plus looks like a good par map the fc 8000 is slightly better in the corners but their close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back