Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, that was a good one. Me myself skipped the gym today as I’m just warming up and you’ve seen my weights, remember the pink ones lol.

Agh...you mean I haven't exercised today....?............:yoinks:...can I Eat....?

Funny how fast your appetite goes up when it is cold........
frogspa.gif
..well....I'm Blaming the cold........:crying:

3 days on then 1 day off, I think is a good schedule 😊

Yup.....:headbang:

Watcha think about FB or DP? They got any good ones. Strawberry Gorilla looks good to me, got those nugs I’m after…

Man...you are a crap picker for advice.......:pighug:...I Only grow my own...so I've got no idea.....:biggrin:....

That’s is pretty low... Didn’t know you’ld get the temps so low down there.

Yeah...when we we first looking here we looked in the North of Spain.......until someone told us no...North Spain can be as cold as the UK in winter..{Just not as wet..}....so we looked further South......

Spanglish lived in the North of Spain..but Inland ..off the coast....and he had something like -8 or -15C on the bad spell when we got the -2C...:headbang:

I'm going through that BS right now. It wouldn't suck so bad if it weren't for the check engine light turning on right before I go for inspection.

My Jimny ran for about 11 Years with the engine warning light on.........:biggrin:...multiple electronic engineers couldn't pick it up with all their fault finding equipment.

Then we went to a new mechanic for it's pre test...explained about the engine warning light..and in two seconds he said that is the sensor on your exhaust full of muck from driving...and he was spot on.....:headbang:..

Hope your is an easy Fix.....:headbang:

Agh...you mean I haven't exercised today....?............:yoinks:...can I Eat....?

Funny how fast your appetite goes up when it is cold........View attachment 1654048..well....I'm Blaming the cold........:crying:

Yup.....:headbang:

Man...you are a crap picker for advice.......:pighug:...I Only grow my own...so I've got no idea.....:biggrin:....

I’ve got some seeds from last years: 50-100+ but I have not tried the high from them yet or I forgot the high lol.
One plant and more than thousands of seeds… threw them outdoors last season. Checked once, never returned…

The plant isn’t “buddy” enough.. for my taste.

Afternoon @Lil Dab :bighug:...you Good.....?......

Yeah I’m fine got lots on my mind which keeps me quiet. Dealing with a buy out on my truck and my payment is going to go up 150$ a month just because of interest rates. Dealing with the wife’s cousin and aunt now but their leaving tomorrow for CO. I’m gonna have to call my bank and dispute the HOTT merch order cause I’m being ghosted. We got 4” of snow overnight and it’s still coming down. Christmas is Monday and I be been looking at led grow lights trying to decide what is better Samsung lm301b or lm301h diodes. So just lots happening getting pulled in different directions :wall::joy::pass:

Thanks for asking afternoon :toke::pass:

Yeah I’m fine got lots on my mind which keeps me quiet. Dealing with a buy out on my truck and my payment is going to go up 150$ a month just because of interest rates. Dealing with the wife’s cousin and aunt now but their leaving tomorrow for CO. I’m gonna have to call my bank and dispute the HOTT merch order cause I’m being ghosted. We got 4” of snow overnight and it’s still coming down. Christmas is Monday and I be been looking at led grow lights trying to decide what is better Samsung lm301b or lm301h diodes. So just lots happening getting pulled in different directions :wall::joy::pass:

Thanks for asking afternoon :toke::pass:
Good morning amigro :d5: I opted for non-name brand LEDs for my light to save the non….can’t be much of a difference…:pass:

Good morning amigro :d5: I opted for non-name brand LEDs for my light to save the non….can’t be much of a difference…:pass:

That has been a thought as well just doing my research. The light I have now I regret buying not my fault but I don’t wanna spend 700-1000$ and regret it in a year or so. I want to have this light for a few years.

Thanks homie morning :toke::pass::coffee2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back