Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, that'z weird :eek1: i entered once on friday, the first day, and both pagez said the above (i was wantin photoz if i won)....but then, i went to enter again yesterday & both pagez had changed to the citradelic spice autoz....so i skipped it....but ur sayin ur two pagez are one of each description................by gawd, color me fuckin confuzzled af :paleo: ppp
I'm not sure if I filled out the paperwork correctly of if I was just wore out when I messaged Man o Green but I think he asked if I wanted to link the raffle to any new strains or promotion I was running but it doesn't have to be 3 packs of Citradelic Spice it can be anything auto or photo just PM me and let me know if you win and we can work out the details. I've been super busy at the machine shop I run during the days n haven't had enough time to be on here very much the last couple of weeks.

so to me, those are official solo cups as you would be surprised how many people let some roots escape from the bottom and then feed it like a dwc as you can grow a monster that way but its still cheating .i used to treat mine like mini strunk down big plants so fed to run off about twice a day normally is enough but sometimes 3 in flower when there very hungry
My cups air prune their roots nicely because of the way they are hanging. The nut containers work really well, I can vacuum out the runoff (after testing EC once in a while), the large runoff removal hole allows lots of air circulation around the drainage/vent holes in the cup to force air pruning, and the footprint has so far been more than large enough to support the largest plant I have grown with no risk of tipping over due to being top heavy. Good thing I eat a lot of nuts. @Lil Dab's solo supports are the prize winners though... :pighug:

I have to check that out are they good lights? I can get a 800w MH for under 700$ with lm301b diodes or just over 800$ with lm301h diodes
It has been a great light so far. Not sure about comparisons. I had shitty used blurples before I bought the GC and HLG.
Lol. They have good selection will give you some more shopping comparisons.

It has been a great light so far. Not sure about comparisons. I had shitty used blurples before I bought the GC and HLG.
Lol. They have good selection will give you some more shopping comparisons.

Which do you like better? Or which do you feel performs better? Hlg or GC?

Howdy stoners! Been a great month of growth at the hog farm!
November 19th:
1000003646.jpg

December 19th:
1000003659.jpg

1000003661.jpg

Which do you like better? Or which do you feel performs better? Hlg or GC?
I bought the HLG because of the way my grow room is built. Another bar light would be hanging half way in the doorway.
I like the GC better. The HLG spectrum seems to keep plants shorter and bushier.
HLG does grow some fat flowers. A 700 or so watt bar light will be nice in your new 5x5’.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back