Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to check that out are they good lights? I can get a 800w MH for under 700$ with lm301b diodes or just over 800$ with lm301h diodes
Go to HLG 's website take a serious look at some of the lights.

Then take a look at them with 25% off in mind.

If you see something you like with that in mind, i'll send you a code. It expires January 31st of next year.

I bought the HLG because of the way my grow room is built. Another bar light would be hanging half way in the doorway.
I like the GC better. The HLG spectrum seems to keep plants shorter and bushier.
HLG does grow some fat flowers. A 700 or so watt bar light will be nice in your new 5x5’.

Yeah that’s what I’m looking for 700-800 watts and have looked a couple 1000w but thats over kill

Go to HLG 's website take a serious look at some of the lights.

Then take a look at them with 25% off in mind.

If you see something you like with that in mind, i'll send you a code. It expires January 31st of next year.
Thanks bill I will the turn off with HLG is the shipping lead time is 2-4 weeks :nono:

I like the look and design of the tomahawks but their not Samsung diodes

Finally got my vape! I don't understand how postal employees can be so damn stupid.

With unboxing the Arizer Air MAX, it does seem to be a substantial vape. It seems to be very well-built. It also comes well packaged! I'm currently charging the battery now. The charging does seem to be going quite quickly also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back