Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
a wee bit better, but still not fully up to snuff yet :pighug: ppp
tenor.gif

So I got a question I’ve been afraid to ask last night when an auto sex’s does anybody else get what looks like male and female parts? I didn’t take any pics cause I was kinda embarrassed but RBF threw a bunch of pistols but also some that didn’t have pistols but were pointed and with a stem like a male pollen sack would have. I smeared them off as I was paranoid
Ignore my rudimentary drawing here! ;) :crying:
image.jpg

Female bracts grow off the main stem and male parts grow in the crevice in between main stem and leaf node!

This Delta 8 is some good shit, or if it’s the THCP. Will write a personal letter to that KING.

What Frank says....... :bighug: ...if you didn't Breed it.......whacha got to be embarassed about......?...:pass:

Not knowing the answer to something rather simple. Plus I always blame myself for hermie’s being something I did to cause it. I am not even sure it was/is just questionable. But guessing if it a question then it’s probably the worse. When they have the stem that separates it from the stem I get confused and think I’ve had them go both ways

Not knowing the answer to something rather simple. Plus I always blame myself for hermie’s being something I did to cause it. I am not even sure it was/is just questionable. But guessing if it a question then it’s probably the worse. When they have the stem that separates it from the stem I get confused and think I’ve had them go both ways
If it develops nanners on flowers later in plants life can be stress related but if its shooting out male parts all over from an early age its luck of the draw on the genetics! ;) :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back