Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hows your luv pink rolling along? It got buds on it yet?
Ok, lil rough when i checked today
IMG_20231121_152837371_HDR.jpg

I think that was an absolutely hilarious ad campaign! It's quite obvious that it came out of the mind of a stoner!
Though, now that I think about it, It could be a bit focused of a campaign. The biggest market that would get the most out of this ad campaign is quite obviously stoners. Now granted Snoop Dogg has a general population image or at least people recognize he is a celebrity. Maybe that might offset the focus a bit. I still feel that it has the possibility of actually being a productive ad campaign. I feel it was definitely entertaining!:biggrin::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Though, now that I think about it, It could be a bit focused of a campaign. The biggest market that would get the most out of this ad campaign is quite obviously stoners. Now granted Snoop Dogg has a general population image or at least people recognize he is a celebrity. Maybe that might offset the focus a bit. I still feel that it has the possibility of actually being a productive ad campaign. I feel it was definitely entertaining!:biggrin::headbang::headbang::headbang:
Those stoves are super popular around here. See them in everybody's back yard the past couple of years

Much better thanks! Good enough i was able to have a big slice of caramel apple pie last night before bed! ;) :cooldance::rofl:

That me Boy........ :pighug: ...if you are eating you are good........:biggrin:

When my son was young...if he stopped eating I automaticaly took him to the Docs......didn't know what he had...but I knew it was Serious if he stopped eating......:pighug:....

Are those candy penises? :woody::rofl:
If you are a man and so wishes, then yes - they are indeed :crying:
Same goes if you are a woman, then it would be hilarious:crying::crying::crying:

image.jpg

Looks like Xmas/Santa Claus-candy to me. But hey, only your imagination set your limitations….. :passit: AAAnd some other shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back