Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That delta stuff freaks me da fuck out! My state is absolutely illegal 1000% but they can sell them things legally at the headshops here so that should tell u they are a bit suspect!

Suspect indeed!!! but I tried it and I liked it. It’s my life, so…. I mean, I don’t care as long as I’m happy.

So I got a question I’ve been afraid to ask last night when an auto sex’s does anybody else get what looks like male and female parts? I didn’t take any pics cause I was kinda embarrassed but RBF threw a bunch of pistols but also some that didn’t have pistols but were pointed and with a stem like a male pollen sack would have. I smeared them off as I was paranoid

So I got a question I’ve been afraid to ask last night when an auto sex’s does anybody else get what looks like male and female parts? I didn’t take any pics cause I was kinda embarrassed but RBF threw a bunch of pistols but also some that didn’t have pistols but were pointed and with a stem like a male pollen sack would have. I smeared them off as I was paranoid

Did I ever tell you…. It could be hermie…. So how are we now gonna know? 🥸

I think RBF kind of looks like that. I think you'd have to do something real silly to make her Herm at a young age

Edit.................... You need to make sure you stay on top of her feed and not get behind. She is a Fairly heavy feeder.

Dude…. Take pictures next time….we don’t give a shit….nothing to be embarrassed about lol

Better to know for sure, than to guess…. :pass:

I think RBF kind of looks like that. I think you'd have to do something real silly to make her Herm at a young age

Edit.................... You need to make sure you stay on top of her feed and not get behind. She is a Fairly heavy feeder.
Not too worried about that seed in coco on automated irrigation

Dude…. Take pictures next time….we don’t give a shit….nothing to be embarrassed about lol

Thanks Frank I will if any more pop up also think it was partially I know what they were and didn’t wanna know anymore:condom: :doh: :rofl::rofl:

What Frank says....... :bighug: ...if you didn't Breed it.......whacha got to be embarassed about......?...:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back