Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you guys Talking about? What competition?
I’ve got multiple personalities/schizophrenia so I’m out (official and in-official).
Marshydro giveaway that’s ok the more the merrier :smokeout::pighug:

I think human greed is one thing that I will never understand. I know it's human nature and I understand that aspect.
I know I've never had a conversation with my parents with them instructing me about it. While I was possessive of my toys as a child, I always shared them. I didn't mind sharing but don't try to steal. I'm pretty much the same way today!! You definitely better not try to steal from me. It won't end nicely for you!
I know a large part of it is from me starting to make my own money at a pretty young age. That was about eight or nine when I started mowing family and neighbors lawns. Pop's lawn mower was a big heavy monstrosity that didn't run too well. Hard starting as hell and you better finish the mow in one session, because it was almost impossible to start hot. And that's where I first started my mechanic work. It was definitely out of necessity! I got it running well and within a year I bought myself a new mower! Looking back, I realized now that my mom or pop did not have to buy another lawn mower after that one got given away. I bought one just before I went into the military and then two more up until I moved my mom out to my farm.

I have a friend that's burying his Mom today. And pretty much like when I lost my father, there are family members that are doing their imitations of vultures! That's the nicest way I can put it.

So I gave him some friendly advice from heart. I told him that today is his Mom's Day. That should be his main focus and his only focus. I told him honoring your mother and conducting yourself in a manner that she would be proud of should be his goal today.

I told him by honoring your mother on this day to the best your ability, will help considerably in the grieving process. You can be proud of how you honored your mother and how you conducted yourself. I told them that others will have to live with their own conduct today. While I cannot fathom conducting myself less than honorably on such a day, I can imagine it would interfere with my grieving process. Since my grieving process was extremely limited by the military, my conduct that day in honoring my Father, was really the only thing I had to hold on to for a very long time.

From my personal experience and seeing others throughout my life, has really got me thinking of rewriting my Will and donating all my assets to St Jude's Children Hospital. My boys could agree among themselves to take whatever personal things that they wanted to remember me by.

I'm pretty sure neither would keep the home that I currently have. They would just sell it

To be honest with you, I'd rather have my assets go to someone that will actually do some good In the World.

St Jude's Children Hospital does so many good things for a LOT of children!

My friend's response back to me, let me know that he's gonna do just fine today.
❤️💚

Marshydro giveaway that’s ok the more the merrier :smokeout::pighug:

But I have not grown anything this year of what I can remember. Oh, yes I did but I forget what?

IMG_20231120_084617794_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231120_084631254_HDR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back