Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys. Tried a new strain today… will come back with the feelings of it as I like to investigate things, understand why and how…

Taste-wise it felt like someone had mixed/sprayed something in/on it? But that is just a guess, if it’s the real deal then I give 👍👍👍 for taste and smell.

Just smoked 1/3 joint ( Yes, I’m a softy and it was a new sort of smoke ) and I don’t want to be to HIGH.

The high is mellow/sativa, normally this kind of weed makes me paranoid, BUT this one still got the calm I’ve been looking for. It’s the Delta 8 with THC P.

SPACE WALKER CANDYLAND was the name..

image.jpg

If it’s dangerous in the long-time I don’t know, but this smoke gave me a calm.
Thank you, to you who made it possible for me to smoke it 💚💚💚

Edit, it’s not the weed-feeling I’m looking for, it’s the red/pink/purple De lá Queen.

It has to be crossed with the absolutely correct strain to make it superior, or to the same but with the opposites genes, the base…. Or the full dna-string.

I think I’m into something here….. guess if I will smoke more of this weed.

By the way - INKHA…..

GOOD/SWEET ON THE INSIDE.
ENG/THAI-language… :passit: :pass:

Should i smoke more?

Last edited:
If anyone + I mean anyone, need help to identify what sort of weed they need to feel better I’m in it for free…

I’m sold to the highest bidder, and there is no roof! Hahahahaha. You fucking Geniuses!

Yeah if I win this one, I will probably just give it away and let Mars ship it to the winner.
Although it would be pretty interesting to put both of the TS1000 in the 2X4 tent. The TS1000 does throw out a very even coverage pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back