Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is, if you raise co2, wouldnt it only be beneficial if you can manage light and nutes in the proper proportions. Im sure theres a gradient on the actual ppm increase and the amount of light and nutes needed tho.
This technically is all true....but monitoring your VPD is most crucial. I just listen to my plants. They'll tell you what they want or do not want AFA nutes. ( Organic is much easier in this aspect IMO) And once CO2 levels are increased and your feed program & VPD is in check, you can then adjust your light intensity accordingly and watch how the plants & environmental conditions react. Personally, when I choose to use C02, I only use it in the flowering stage.

:pass:

This technically is all true....but monitoring your VPD is most crucial. I just listen to my plants. They'll tell you what they want or do not want AFA nutes. ( Organic is much easier in this aspect IMO) And once CO2 levels are increased and your feed program & VPD is in check, you can then adjust your light intensity accordingly and watch how the plants & environmental conditions react. Personally, when I choose to use C02, I only use it in the flowering stage.

:pass:
Yeah thats what my plan was, add it during flowering when the tent is the most stuffed. But I am hesitant because Im no good at managing nutrients yet. I always end up overfeeding.

My take on Co2 is the expense VS the gain. It’s a good bit of trouble to do it right and that usually means expensive too. I think time is better spent tuning up the environment, getting feeds and lighting nailed down is going to be more effective. Not saying it doesn’t work or it’s not effective, it is. It’s just is it worth the trouble and expense? Plus, if you don’t have the environment stuff nailed I would argue that you will NOT see a big benefit.
That’s my $0.02! !

Thanks mossy I did a little too well and slept the day away but oh week no plans just chilling :headbang::pass:
I hear ya. I popped a CBD gummie this morning and have nearly melted into every surface i contact with.. yet I dont feel like I have stone shoes at the same time. Normally i am a few sessions into herbal supplementary rituals… today just had a topper after lunch (just cause) and have been pleasantly chilled this fine Saturday.:weed::wiz:

I hear ya. I popped a CBD gummie this morning and have nearly melted into every surface i contact with.. yet I dont feel like I have stone shoes at the same time. Normally i am a few sessions into herbal supplementary rituals… today just had a topper after lunch (just cause) and have been pleasantly chilled this fine Saturday.:weed::wiz:

I haven't even done any cannabis this morning/afternoon yet still a little hungover from last night time for the some hair of the dog though :bong::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back