Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys, and @Mossy as I remember you were a girl, you do whatever you want - rambling about weather or some plants.

I’ll play these songs and will just take it easy;

And this one;

A bit of a remix but I love them both. And don’t take me wrong, these 3 artists are fantastic!

Last edited:
Hey do those exhale mushroom bags actually make a noticeable co2 difference? Ive heard stories leaning both ways.
Not substantially unfortunately. That bag is what remains of a test I did monitoring the CO2 levels they emit, and it was a dud performance for the Exhale Bag.

:pass:

Not substantially unfortunately. That bag is what remains of a test I did monitoring the CO2 levels they emit, and it was a dud performance for the Exhale Bag.

:pass:
ok I figured. I thought about using em when my tent is jam packed but looks like Ill just keep breathing on em lmao :funny:

Anybody here see the study done about bird chirping and plant stoma opening. Im so fried I cant remember if I saw it here or not. Guess certain bird chirp frequencies will literally cause stoma dialation. And a lot of the frequencies are found in classical music scores. Wondering if its worth looking into.

This takes me back.:cheers:
Nary a word to be found, but so much singing can be heard as his guitar wails wild on each track.

was lucky enuff to see Satch with Gary Moore back in '92 :headbang: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back