Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody here see the study done about bird chirping and plant stoma opening. Im so fried I cant remember if I saw it here or not. Guess certain bird chirp frequencies will literally cause stoma dialation. And a lot of the frequencies are found in classical music scores. Wondering if its worth looking into.

No, I don't believe it is. But it most definitely can be extremely beneficial IMO, especially when there are multiple plants inside a confined space.

:pass:
My question is, if you raise co2, wouldnt it only be beneficial if you can manage light and nutes in the proper proportions. Im sure theres a gradient on the actual ppm increase and the amount of light and nutes needed tho.

My question is, if you raise co2, wouldnt it only be beneficial if you can manage light and nutes in the proper proportions. Im sure theres a gradient on the actual ppm increase and the amount of light and nutes needed tho.

The only way you are going to significantly raise CO2 is with bottled CO2. And there is no chance in hell I'd have something like that rigged up in a place where I spend any time. Sounds like a great way to gas yourself.

The only way you are going to significantly raise CO2 is with bottled CO2. And there is no chance in hell I'd have something like that rigged up in a place where I spend any time. Sounds like a great way to gas yourself.
Totally agree. Or put the exhaust-pipe (extended) from your car into your grow-room. Recommended. LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back