Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
the bandz/songz i serve up each week on the buffet all come from me own personal library....i jus put the whole thing on shuffle & hit play View attachment 1645052 :headbang: ppp
Lmao, i dont even shuffle. When I got spotify after google music was shut down I added all the songs I had by artist and I just let em play. Sometimes I dont even like listening to some of the songs on my own playlists, as odd as that sounds. I get hooked on a band and listen to it till i wanna rip off my ears then switch to someone else.

:rofl: I’m pretty sure you live like five hours from here :rofl::pass:
Thats ok we can go shopping and then
1699730854610.gif

1699730903978.gif

Maybe a lil

1699730959025.gif

This is shit!I am unofficially the office DJ. Thurdsay was our Friday (I call it Thuriday) and just did a “Throwback. -hard pause. some how i jumpped into your quote mid typing… im going to roll with it.. -resume. Thursday kinda play list on Pandora the 70s 80s 90s channel. This song was in the mix, and my neighbor mate was singing her head off all day!

This

My take on Co2 is the expense VS the gain. It’s a good bit of trouble to do it right and that usually means expensive too. I think time is better spent tuning up the environment, getting feeds and lighting nailed down is going to be more effective. Not saying it doesn’t work or it’s not effective, it is. It’s just is it worth the trouble and expense? Plus, if you don’t have the environment stuff nailed I would argue that you will NOT see a big benefit.
That’s my $0.02! !
1699731281848.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back