Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Onesies out...now the gas fire is out..... :biggrin: .....our night temps fallin like a stone.....

Doing the Onesie Dash in the morning....how fast you can get out of bed and into your onesie before the goosepimples hit........:vibe:.....
That's why at our last deer lease with a tiny One-room cabin, Pop made me get up first and start a fire in the ancient cast iron stove we had.

View attachment 1644489

I'm still on the Fence.......:crying:..ing...........

:crying:

Happy to report I got through the trip to the UK and back Without getting it........airports and planes have to be mass infection points....

I was Worried about getting it and taking it in to me Mother.......:headbang:
That was the same worry I had when I saw You going back. Luck was with you!

That's why at our last deer lease with a tiny One-room cabin, Pop made me get up first and start a fire in the ancient cast iron stove we had.
I got my last deer without getting out of bed on our Aucilla property before dad sold it. Scared the shit out friends that were still sleeping.

Maybe we gonna get lucky this time around.
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Justices on Florida’s conservative-leaning Supreme Court on Wednesday appeared to favor a ballot initiative to legalize recreational marijuana, pushing back against the state’s arguments that the initiative hides information from potential voters.
It shouldn't matter if the court is liberal or conservative. the law is the law and it's not how you interpret it.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,At least that's the way it should be in an idyllic society!

It shouldn't matter if the court is liberal or conservative. the law is the law and it's not how you interpret it.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,At least that's the way it should be in an idyllic society!
It really wasn't, but you know the media is going to point out conservative with any possibly controversial news so those that don't like it can blame conservatives.

I've been involved in a lot of work negotiations and it is a Nightmare how much difference an If or a But can be interpreted...or mis-interpreted by different parties in any agreement.

:pass:

What did you do? Shoot out the front door?:eyebrows::haha:
Nope, had feeder tube where I could see it from bed out the back window. Had hole in the screen, lubed the roll out window real well and in the morning, opened window, slid my 30-06 out the hole and waited about 10 minutes......moon was perfect, lit em up great and at 30 feet. head shot on a 6 point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back