Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WildBill .....you know.....I was so impressed with you yesterday....because of the Legislation/vote we ended up getting political in LS....:pass:...I was Watching..but I let it go....coz everyone kept it on topic about legalisation.......

BUT..this to Me is just Poltical flam coz you are singling out one person for ridicule......:shrug:...and that is going to invite flam for anyone who votes for him/his party.

I'll get a US staff opinion......:shrug:...I don't Know your Politics enough......but to me...that is a no-no.
Yeah, I learned to stay real vague and complain about all of them. Been debating on posting an AP story that I'm not sure about as well.

Yeah, I learned to stay real vague and complain about all of them. Been debating on posting an AP story that I'm not sure about as well.

It is so Hard......to try to draw a dividing line on Political Talk.....we Should be able to Talk about it in General.....because it affects everyone of us canna users....what ever country you are in.....

We Should be Driving the Debates...and the Politicians....We Vote the Buggers in....They Work for us...not the other way around.....But...

If we Flam individuals..we Invite Reciprocal Flam......so we had to simply Ban it.......:shrug:.

Morning Amigro! :pass:

:d5:
Good morning my friend :d5: How’s it going?:pass:
1699535862686.gif

Going good thanks! Good Coffee & OSMH in The Firefly 2+....How is your morning shaping up ?

:pass:
Most excellent! Just made some coffee in the French press…. And I’ve got some strawberry cough I’m tokin’ on :yay: :pass: Plus all seedlings are up this morning:jump: apparently I’ve retained my skills:headbang::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back