Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind its a photo.
Doesn't matter if it's a photo or auto in the seedling vegetative stage With 18/6 light schedule.

First three weeks:

The marijuana crop’s first stage is also it’s most important. Cultivators should ensure their first-stage canna plants get DLI from 13 – 19 units each day. That’s at a rate of 200 – 300 PPFD for eighteen hours.

@WildBill ..you Cynical old fart..............:crying:........

Morning....:bighug:
What up, my ginger lassie? :pighug:

I'm trying to decide what I want to wake and bake with while drinking my first Cup of Java.

I've got a new mask I wear in public now to protect me from COVID!
51i0167TitS._AC_UX522_.jpg

Onesies out...now the gas fire is out..... :biggrin: .....our night temps fallin like a stone.....

Doing the Onesie Dash in the morning....how fast you can get out of bed and into your onesie before the goosepimples hit........:vibe:.....

Of c

Of course they were probably weighing the bags and just saying it was all mushrooms.
Yeah, if that's $8.5 million worth of mushrooms, I'm selling some stocks, taking the tax hit and convert over the entire 50x60ft shop to growing mushrooms!:headbang::headbang::headbang::haha::haha:

What up, my ginger lassie? :pighug:

I'm trying to decide what I want to wake and bake with while drinking my first Cup of Java.

I've got a new mask I wear in public now to protect me from COVID!
51i0167TitS._AC_UX522_.jpg

covidfencing.jpg

I'm still on the Fence.......:crying:..ing...........

:crying:

Happy to report I got through the trip to the UK and back Without getting it........airports and planes have to be mass infection points....

I was Worried about getting it and taking it in to me Mother.......:headbang:

Maybe we gonna get lucky this time around.
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Justices on Florida’s conservative-leaning Supreme Court on Wednesday appeared to favor a ballot initiative to legalize recreational marijuana, pushing back against the state’s arguments that the initiative hides information from potential voters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back