Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frankthetank damndest thing....first of all, understand that despite the rolling farmland here, countless walkiez thru the fieldz, woodz, etc, u hardly ever see an actual snake....Gracie'z only ever come across one once....but sure enuff, as randomness would have it, we're talkin about snakez in here this morning, and lo & behold, what duz Gracie come across on our walkie-?....u guessed -> a fuckin snake :doh: i think it was most likely sum kinda non-poizonous rat snake from the back field, now that it'z been harvested....it was a gray color, about 2.5 ft long, perfectly disguised among theze rockz & grassez beside a drainage culvert that goez under the road....a spot that Gracie alwayz smellz around, cuz it'z uzually where she goez poo in the morning, but needless to say -> today, the plot changed :rofl: :doh: luckily, she didn't get bit tho, so....:whew: ppp

I think @Fermented_Fruitz grew it @Lil Dab.
We’ll see if his memory is better than your’s. Lol
So my outlier Z wound up croaking on me! I forgot i had closed blumats to topwater and left em closed a week and it was all kinds of shriveled up and never recovered! I get lazy and don’t always check the tents (well didnt but def will now :doh:) cuz I didn’t expect much change from 1 day to next but man it def shriveled up and died on me before i noticed what was happening! Why I haven’t started next round cuz i need soil X 3 10gal pots and i am ordering the blusoak drip tape instead of using individual drippers in my pots! Will instead make 1 nice solid ring of water and u can just topwater right over it! Also super easy to lift up to topdress dry amendments and compost under it!

I didn’t notice any smells like that on my Z and it was def mid bloom when this happened! My whole tent just smelled like coffee/skunk and citrus really loud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back