Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is going on here, people really be avoiding purple weed? I remember when purple used to be what you wanted to see. I love seeing purples in my tent thats for sure

Anyway Good Morning everyone
:pass:
Hopefully everyone is well

Oh I love seeing and looking at it too but if I don’t enjoy smoking it what’s the point :pass:

Although @Lil Dab While I do enjoy the different smells of the various strains…at the end of the day I’m going for effects…which is why I don’t really get turned off to certain weed smells…. I like all that shit :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 1644035
View attachment 1644036

I am the same way I want it all flavor aroma and color. I just did anvil like three grows in a row and got a little turned off. Get sleep meds but not the tastiest. These last two I was talking about weren’t even purple:doh: I’ll grow a DT also next round just to see:d5::pass:

Last edited:
I dont think Ive ever smoked weed I didnt enjoy unless it didnt get me high.

Never bothered me or did I pay much attention either til now. Growing definitely has made me more of a weed snob then I was before I grew my own
1699377038279.gif

Public service announcement to all our US residents. Regardless of your affiliations just get out there and vote! You DO make a difference!!

m_192905.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back