Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, just planted the 4 grape crinkle to fill out the tent. Seems one of the madarin panties stalls started back up so added 1 tray and pot and put 2 beans in each open pot. Gonna go into town for some things and grab a tote for a SAB, got 2 agar plates and the syringe out stabilizing, 2 bags ready so will be doing the shroom thing tonight.

I still have no clue why avoiding purple plants became a thing. Some of my favorites have been purple :rofl: :shrug: :pass:

purple is the new green :biggrin:

Oh yeah, cotton mouths have a cucumber smell….some snakes actually have a musk they secrete

soooo, a person with no sense of smell....like me....would be totally....um....fucked.................right-? :coffee: :doh: ppp

Come on guys! For fuck sake. You are to funny!
1699374935901.gif

purple is the new green :biggrin:

soooo, a person with no sense of smell....like me....would be totally....um....fucked.................right-? :coffee: :doh: ppp
Nah, you’re dog will definitely know it’s there a ways off. It’s up to you to control how she acts. Some go after them and need to be restrained. Some start acting strange, kinda sniffing the air and around. Dude sticks his nose straight in the air when he first catches the scent…then kinda dips his head low and kinda weaving back and fourth, taking big smells. Going very slow….usually if we just stop and back off a bit, the snake makes itself known, and eventually leaves once it realizes you’re not a threat.

Sometimes we find them after we’ve already past them, if the wind is blowing the wrong direction :doh: :rofl: You realize the snake stayed perfectly still while you walked within two feet of it:yoinks::rofl:

What is going on here, people really be avoiding purple weed? I remember when purple used to be what you wanted to see. I love seeing purples in my tent thats for sure

Anyway Good Morning everyone
:pass:
Hopefully everyone is well
Morning :pass:

Yup, it’s a thing :rofl: damn kids anyway:rofl:

Well, just planted the 4 grape crinkle to fill out the tent. Seems one of the madarin panties stalls started back up so added 1 tray and pot and put 2 beans in each open pot. Gonna go into town for some things and grab a tote for a SAB, got 2 agar plates and the syringe out stabilizing, 2 bags ready so will be doing the shroom thing tonight.
They recommend waiting 2 weeks before using the bags to make sure they're not contaminated :pass: All of mine were good, but just sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back