Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, cotton mouths have a cucumber smell….some snakes actually have a musk they secrete

Yeah.......?...I didn't know.

I've never seen ours since the Spring Floods............ :pass: ....

I’ve had some really awesome floral smells from purple weed….had some earthy og type smells, had some fruity smells, some plain old funk. I’ve also had the pepper smells you guys are talking about….

The earthy smells aren’t me either that’s the main one I don’t smell the pepper too much but the dirt smell I do :nono: I have a couple now I am not a fan of fugue state x pink Panama smells and taste like straight dirt and double grape x skywalker isn’t too far off of it I can tolerate that one but FSxPP:nono:

The earthy smells aren’t me either that’s the main one I don’t smell the pepper too much but the dirt smell I do :nono: I have a couple now I am not a fan of fugue state x pink Panama smells and taste like straight dirt and double grape x skywalker isn’t too far off of it I can tolerate that one but FSxPP:nono:
Lmao i grew straight pink panama and it literally tasted like u were chewing fabric softener sheets! I gave that shit away! :yoinks::nono:

1699372700484.gif

Got myself some therapy using betterhelp thanks to @Hotfire first session is Wednesday looking forward to having a better outlook on life. hope all is well for you folks. :vibes:
@Shugrows hey bro, make sure you take advantage of the group therapy sessions included with your subscription. They really helped me out! And you may find them helpful as well. You may have to download Zoom to do those. And download the app for your one on ones. I had a hard time getting video to work with the website on my computer for some reason, the app works perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back