Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I knew this was going to happen :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I don’t think many people do avoid them maybe I wrong. I just have had a few that were not my terp profile. Don’t get me wrong the high is just fine and maybe even better but if I don’t enjoy smoking it is a turn off for me:shrug::oops1: Also I am not saying all purple plants are like that I have had some colorful plants that I liked but a few that turned me off so I was taking a braking from growing stuff known to be full on “color show”.
Same here bro! The few strains i have grown that were bred to be purple all seemed to have a weird peppery taste to them that I didn’t enjoy! Stuff that turns purple from environment is fine tho just wasn’t a fan of the fully purple i have grown!

Well now that i think about it just been the purple autos! Black Lebanon was dark purple and tasted great but pretty sure thats a pheno thing cuz not all turn super dark like mine did!

Yeah, Dude let’s me know when there are snakes around… plus I’m always on the lookout. They’re rarely a problem, honestly. As long as you don’t try to mess with them, they just want to go on their way.

And yes, my proboscis is well attuned to be leery of musty cucumber smells while out in the bush :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The buggers actually put out enough scent that you can tell that one is nearby? That's a new one for me. I've had garter snakes anoint me with smelly anal excretions, but I haven't met a snake that I could smell at a distance. :pighug:

The buggers actually put out enough scent that you can tell that one is nearby? That's a new one for me. I've had garter snakes anoint me with smelly anal excretions, but I haven't met a snake that I could smell at a distance. :pighug:
Oh yeah, cotton mouths have a cucumber smell….some snakes actually have a musk they secrete

@Aloneworld ...do you have any of your old grow photos......?.....we are looking for amazing content for our Insta social media.

Those are crap, I need to grow new ones as I didn’t have all the equipment required. And I won’t grow until I have everything needed, there is no point as I’m poor and can’t buy the security and everything I need.

Get me Ed Rosenthal as a team-mate and we could grow some weed together. You have been around for some years so I’m pretty sure you can pull some strings, or lift a rock.

And now I cry….

Last edited:
Same here bro! The few strains i have grown that were bred to be purple all seemed to have a weird peppery taste to them that I didn’t enjoy! Stuff that turns purple from environment is fine tho just wasn’t a fan of the fully purple i have grown!

Well now that i think about it just been the purple autos! Black Lebanon was dark purple and tasted great but pretty sure thats a pheno thing cuz not all turn super dark like mine did!
1699371688789.gif

Attachments

• 1699371649452.gif
    1699371649452.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back