Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys… I played a game on a plane, a well-known game, can’t remember which one it was but I started with 500 and ended up with 1,3 after 2.5 hours. You think it’s possible to beat the system in real life?
98b92320280077bb0754ca787662afa2.gif

Well, when you go to the extreme, either Conservative or Liberal, you basically just go plain stupid.

It's good thing I'm neither! I'm a libertarian at heart!
Limited Federal government
Limited government PERIOD!
Stay the F out of my life and don't tell me how to live!

Hahahaha, always the easy way, and why not do something you love?
I swear, some girls love to strip!

I still have no clue why avoiding purple plants became a thing. Some of my favorites have been purple :rofl: :shrug: :pass:

God I knew this was going to happen :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I don’t think many people do avoid them maybe I wrong. I just have had a few that were not my terp profile. Don’t get me wrong the high is just fine and maybe even better but if I don’t enjoy smoking it is a turn off for me:shrug::oops1: Also I am not saying all purple plants are like that I have had some colorful plants that I liked but a few that turned me off so I was taking a braking from growing stuff known to be full on “color show”.

Is she a hooker? Free of her choice, of course.

:pighug: No....that would be unfair to the lassy............................she was giving it away Free.

She was the Swedish weather girl in the UK who was more famous for her lovers than the weather.
{Including Sven Gorran Ericson.......:headbang:..}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back