Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pighug: No....that would be unfair to the lassy............................she was giving it away Free.

She was the Swedish weather girl in the UK who was more famous for her lovers than the weather.
{Including Sven Gorran Ericson.......:headbang:..}

Thank you for the update.

Its abortion and weed on the ballot and man the conservatives are going all out with insane lies.

"Weed is bad for kids!" Yeah, no shit, that's why the bill is to literally treat it like alcohol with the same laws and regulations that keeps alcohol away from kids now.

Our local sheriff said something along the lines of "every time I'm at a drug den where they have hard drugs there is always marijuana there too." Yep, and I bet there are beers, too. So? I bet they have food, too. Should we make food illegal?

This is my favorite one. This is literally straight from the con section of the ballot for issue 2.

"Enables “home grow,” which will inevitably create a cottage industry of “home growers” dealing marijuana laced with even more dangerous substances."

Wut? Who is mixing their weed with other stuff? Where has this happened? What proof do they have of this, to put this crap on the ballot? They should have to be able to substantiate their claims with studies or some sort of proof besides "OMG, they'll be giving away heroin laced weed at halloween!"
I know it sounds real stupid to mix weed with any other drug but I used to have a mate who got his stuff off the dark web and he got this weed in and we smoked it just a jay each then after a while we were wondering what was going on it was very phycodelic I had experience with them so I said somthing was wrong we went back on the site and it was laced with LSD what the actual fuck who would lace weed with LSD and how is that even possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back