Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shugrows hey bro, make sure you take advantage of the group therapy sessions included with your subscription. They really helped me out! And you may find them helpful as well. You may have to download Zoom to do those. And download the app for your one on ones. I had a hard time getting video to work with the website on my computer for some reason, the app works perfect.
Thanks for the reps and the heads up got the app now. And Ill definitely look into the group sessions. I going to talk to my therapist tomorrow at 4. im alittle nervous but I know it’s totally worth it. Thanks again for the heads up and putting me on to this site. :pass: :d5: :thanks:

The Dude said to thank everyone for the reps :smokeit: :smokeout:
1699382163104.gif

Thanks for the reps and the heads up got the app now. And Ill definitely look into the group sessions. I going to talk to my therapist tomorrow at 4. im alittle nervous but I know it’s totally worth it. Thanks again for the heads up and putting me on to this site. :pass: :d5: :thanks:
Yeah just go to the schedule part of the app and it should prompt you about the group sessions. Tons of them available reguarding different topics all throughout the day. Much love brother hope it works out for you. You got this! Hmu anytime even on IG if you ever wanna vent or anything. :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back