Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can make rso in a day. Here's a recipe to make it with an oz.
It's a pain in the ass to get the sludge out of the bottom of the jar...
Easier if you reduce jar size as you reduce amount through the evap process ending up with 1/2 pint jars.

I do want to try but I also think maybe i should try when im not so hard pressed for.... everything basically :rofl: screwing up would be worse than not trying
Looks like the dispensaries in Chicago carry it. Looked at maribis and curaleaf and they both have it in stock
Screenshot_20231105-110057.png

Hello there stoners! Hope everyone's doing well. Sorry Ive been away so long, but after a bit of a hiatus, I've got my grow going again!
Photoperiod seedlings 7-8 days old:
CSI Humboldt
-Fire OG Kush x Mendo Purps
-Big Bad Wolf 2.0 (Chem 91 x D)
- Chem D x Obama Kush (Bubba x Purp)
Ace Seeds- Zamaldelica x Kali china
Bodhi - Saints Crossing
View attachment 1643671
Going to get them transplanted in the next few days and get a few autos started. Gonna try some seeds I made Mephisto (Strawberry Nuggets x Pink Panama) x Firebudz Carebears, along with a multipot of Jeanos CBD Haze and possibly a couple others.

And, heres this weekend's Sweet Potato Cheesecake with Salted Caramel and toasted Walnuts:
View attachment 1643672
Looks great nice to see you back buddy!

Looks great nice to see you back buddy!
Thanks Pinky! Have you looked into THCa or juicing raw cannabis for you medical issues? I've made some infused MCT oil, just didn't decarb it and have had good results with my inflammation/pain/nausea without being nonfunctional high.

Looks like the dispensaries in Chicago carry it. Looked at maribis and curaleaf and they both have it in stock
View attachment 1643673
Thanks muh dude :d5::pass:im sayn tho 59 X what 3 or 4 plus tax to get me through one day is kinda of a lot. Im pretty sure if i can pain manage i can go work n make money now but I gotta get there first which is another one of these circular circus of problems i keep finding myself in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back