Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:doh: I should have asked I thought it was SS. Aluminum is just a PITA :wall::goodluck:
The clamp arm thingie that pulls the mount tight is SS, the rest is aluminum. I have never had an issue, as far as my limited skills could tell, with feed when welding steel, but the aluminum has been an entirely different animal. OTOH, I can cut it with a bandsaw, which helps since I don't have a cutting torch for steel, and I enjoy learning how to get better at welding it. I also appreciate the end result being light and non-rusting. :pighug:

A heated driveway is a life goal :crying:
Ya they are rich….too bad they don’t share with me! :( :rofl:

I would be happy inheriting their million dollar coach bus motor home thingamajig! They do go on a trip a year in it (sometimes) but 99.9% only use for it is they go to nascar events with family (they have coaches too) and they park in the infield and have a weekend affair with it!

I swear, there just comes a point where they got to figure they can't reduce the plastic in containers any more. Just went to get a beer and milk all over the bottom of the fridge. Damn plastic fuse joint at the bottom split a bit and was leaking. Freaking mess I'm cleaning up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back