Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning my friend! :pass: How’s it going? Feeling any better?
Ya a bit Tryna figure out a way to make or afford the rso. Callin around talkin to the doctors yesterday I ended up calling my chiro cuz he used to run a medical dispensary . He gave me some of the rso n we chilled. Started with a .5, i was high af but it didn't help so after a few hours he gave me i think 1.0 of some other stuff and it worked. Since the clinic got closed he basically pays out of pocket for it for his patients so he gave me about $200 worth but truly with the amount I have to take its like a days worth so as long as I don't eat it's just back pain so im tryna get some kind of game plan before i eat n take another dose

Ya a bit Tryna figure out a way to make or afford the rso. Callin around talkin to the doctors yesterday I ended up calling my chiro cuz he used to run a medical dispensary . He gave me some of the rso n we chilled. Started with a .5, i was high af but it didn't help so after a few hours he gave me i think 1.0 of some other stuff and it worked. Since the clinic got closed he basically pays out of pocket for it for his patients so he gave me about $200 worth but truly with the amount I have to take its like a days worth so as long as I don't eat it's just back pain so im tryna get some kind of game plan before i eat n take another dose
RSO can be made fairly easily, but it takes a lot of weed to make the amount you’re talking about….

RSO can be made fairly easily, but it takes a lot of weed to make the amount you’re talking about….
Which is precisely why im thinkin it makes more sense to figure out a way to scrape up scratch n buy some cuz time is also a factor , goin back to work tomorrow i gotta get over this shit and get my strength up, barely eaten or slept in a week

Which is precisely why im thinkin it makes more sense to figure out a way to scrape up scratch n buy some cuz time is also a factor , goin back to work tomorrow i gotta get over this shit and get my strength up, barely eaten or slept in a week
You can make rso in a day. Here's a recipe to make it with an oz.
It's a pain in the ass to get the sludge out of the bottom of the jar...

You can make rso in a day. Here's a recipe to make it with an oz.
It's a pain in the ass to get the sludge out of the bottom of the jar...
I do want to try but I also think maybe i should try when im not so hard pressed for.... everything basically :rofl: screwing up would be worse than not trying

Hello there stoners! Hope everyone's doing well. Sorry Ive been away so long, but after a bit of a hiatus, I've got my grow going again!
Photoperiod seedlings 7-8 days old:
CSI Humboldt
-Fire OG Kush x Mendo Purps
-Big Bad Wolf 2.0 (Chem 91 x D)
- Chem D x Obama Kush (Bubba x Purp)
Ace Seeds- Zamaldelica x Kali china
Bodhi - Saints Crossing
20231105_094750.jpg

Going to get them transplanted in the next few days and get a few autos started. Gonna try some seeds I made Mephisto (Strawberry Nuggets x Pink Panama) x Firebudz Carebears, along with a multipot of Jeanos CBD Haze and possibly a couple others.

And, heres this weekend's Sweet Potato Cheesecake with Salted Caramel and toasted Walnuts:
20231104_213221.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back