Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently they are extra boujie cuz my aunt and her new husband (20yrs ago but was new at the time) built their badass log cabin not only does all 3 floors of entire house have heated floors but they also have a heated driveway to prevent snow and ice buildup! :shrug::rofl:

Same guy who picked the location of the pond they put in so that he could sit in the hot tub and shoot ducks if he got the urge! :crying:
It's wayyyy more efficient than baseboard heat plus my feet are always cold. When I was renovating our house, the floors were so bad that I ripped everything out even the old floor joists and put in all new. We were putting in a whole new heating system and replacing the plumbing so it was relatively easy. The parts weren't too bad, maybe .50 a squate foot. It was basically routed plywood with sheetmetal on the bottom. You just attach it down to the subfloor, snap in a 1/2" pvc tube along the routed track and hook it into the boiler on its own circulating pump. I did tag the PVC line a couple times when I had to screw the tile backer board down over everything. Just had to splice in a brass coupling and done.

Blue Microverse F5 X Ripley's OG
Day 72

Screenshot_2023-11-05-09-35-22-535.jpg

IMG_20231105_095024.jpg

:woohoo1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back