Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have entered this raffle 10 times.
You have entered 1 time in the past 1 Hour.
You have the maximum number of entries allowed for this raffle.
:woohoo1::shooty::crying:
You have entered this raffle 3 times.
You have entered 1 time in the past 1 Hour.
You may enter again on Nov 1, 2023 at 1:41 PM.

Another funny 1…..and totally true! :crying:
78F44298-3692-40B0-A7AE-7E7BA54BAE9A.jpeg

Welp….attempt #1 at blacking out the windows in the grow room was a failure.:doh: I underestimated the amount of heat that black film would absorb and radiate into the room. It feels nice in there now because it’s in the 30’s outside….but it would be a problem in the summer. So I ordered some white colored, blackout film. I shoulda known:doh::doh::crying::crying:

Welp….attempt #1 at blacking out the windows in the grow room was a failure.:doh: I underestimated the amount of heat that black film would absorb and radiate into the room. It feels nice in there now because it’s in the 30’s outside….but it would be a problem in the summer. So I ordered some white colored, blackout film. I shoulda known:doh::doh::crying::crying:
Panda film?

I would suggest using something white, like a white sheet or white paper, and then behind it using aluminum foil. The foil will reflect the heat and all of the light. The white will keep your neighbors from thinking you have a grow op in your house.

In my office I have mini blinds and then blackout curtains behind those. My tents are right up against the windows, and if its dark out and the lights are on inside, you can see there is something blocking part of the window, but you can't tell what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back