Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know they are convenient I used to smoke these on the regular but they got pricey these ones aren’t too bad though 20$
Ya them 2 bro in law brought back from MI were $25 for 2g disposable pens! Only thing that sucks is if they plug up it leaves whatever is left in it almost unretrievable! I have a normal style vape cart empty i saved and i am gonna try to pop the mouthpiece off the plugged disposable i have and then use a syringe and suck out whats left and put it into the empty i saved! It seems like bunch of work tho so that project is on ice til its an emergency and i need it!

Has anyone used Quick Fix synthetic urine for a pee test before?

I bought some just to have on hand, in case my job decides to do a random test.
You should really fuck with them and go get some animal piss thats sold to ward off other animals! Have them call u in asking why it shows u are 73% whitetail buck! :shrug::haha::crying:

1698853515397.gif

You should really fuck with them and go get some animal piss thats sold to ward off other animals! Have them call u in asking why it shows u are 73% whitetail buck! :shrug::haha::crying:

View attachment 1642804

ROFL.

I've not pee tested since I started, but I figure better safe than sorry to keep a thing of the quick fix around, just in case they decide to be stupid.

Last place I worked at that did a random pee test lost all of their best employees. The owner was shocked and kind of pissed he had to follow through on firing his best mechanics.

As long as I'm not showing up to work stoned, I don't understand the issue. Why is it anyones business what I do in my spare time?

ROFL.

I've not pee tested since I started, but I figure better safe than sorry to keep a thing of the quick fix around, just in case they decide to be stupid.

Last place I worked at that did a random pee test lost all of their best employees. The owner was shocked and kind of pissed he had to follow through on firing his best mechanics.

As long as I'm not showing up to work stoned, I don't understand the issue. Why is it anyones business what I do in my spare time?
Fire equipment industry and truck driving kept me out for over 30 years. Making up for it since retirement.

Ya them 2 bro in law brought back from MI were $25 for 2g disposable pens! Only thing that sucks is if they plug up it leaves whatever is left in it almost unretrievable! I have a normal style vape cart empty i saved and i am gonna try to pop the mouthpiece off the plugged disposable i have and then use a syringe and suck out whats left and put it into the empty i saved! It seems like bunch of work tho so that project is on ice til its an emergency and i need it!
In my experience with these stupid things, they get clogged by distillate IN the mouthpiece….usually because it laid on its side, and ran up there, then you tried to hit it, and sucked that shyte up into the mouthpiece where the vapor comes out. You might be able to poke something down there to clear it….. or maybe you can pop that top off and soak it in some alcohol to dissolve it.

I’ve been using them for the last couple months, while I was hotelin’ it. I absolutely hate them….they’re exactly one notch above having no weed at all :rofl: :rofl: Once these are done, I’m buying flower until I get a harvest…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back