Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0644.jpeg

I remember the pizza I got in school was pretty damn good! I never got pizza as a kid with the family. Pop had gotten sick on it at one time, so it wasn't on the meal list. We didn't get a Pizza Hut or a pizza in until I got my driver's license at 15. I finally got my dad to eat pizza one time when we were heading to the deer lease. Both of us left after work and didn't eat supper. Both of us were absolutely starving. I was driving and when I saw a Pizza Hut I pulled in. Pop had a big sigh. I told him don't worry, you'll like it and it's not gonna hurt ya! Well, we killed that large pizza and it put Pop to sleep! He didn't wake up until I got to the first gate off the highway. :funny: :funny: :funny: With a full belly and the drone from the dual exhaust I put on that old truck, He didn't stand a chance of staying awake!
I wish I had that old truck right now.

Thats honestly a great story to remember your dad by.

When I was a kid, I'd go fishing at a pay lake with my dad on Sunday mornings. This was 30 years ago, before pay lakes turned into white trash gambling, and you could actually catch 2-3lb catfish for eating.

Well we're on the way there, and dad had to poop. And there was nowhere to go, it was like 5 in the morning on a sunday, everywhere, including the gas stations, were closed.

So he pulls into someones driveway, and this is not like a big lot, this is like a road with houses on 1/2 acre lots. He aims the headlights at a tree, and I swear to god, he goes over and takes a dump against the tree, while spotlighted from the headlights in a suburban front yard at 5 am on a sunday.

I just imagine these people waking up in the morning and seeing this giant coffee crap and toilet paper in their front yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back