Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried the local little pizza shop ONCE. I ordered a hand tossed crust. I have no idea what the hell kind of crust I got but, it had the texture of frozen pizza from the 70s..
My favorite pizza is a traditional Chicago deep dish!

Although there are times when the traditional thin crust New York style pepperoni and cheese pizza will hit the spot.
Had to walk past 3 places for deep dish yesterday leaving the docs.... Torture :haha:

Well, I guess there's a pretty damn good reason Aunt Ginny’s Elixir Looks so much like my Walter White! :face: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Genetic Heritage
Jacky CBD F3.3 x Walter White (Mitch’s Pick)
The frost level on the Aunt Ginny’s Elixir Is at the same level as the Walter White! Who is the amount of bud that is being packed on. She is Definitely less hungry nutrient-wise and a little less drinking than Walter White. Just what is claimed on Mephisto's website.
She is even packing on the buds the same way as Walter. There are two spots on each plant where the bud is bulking up quite a bit, enough for me to give concern for Airflow. There is one difference in the bud structure with Aunt Ginny’s Elixir white hairs being significantly longer and more prominent than Walter White.

After looking at my photo girls in the small tent, it kinda spurred me on to look at what time frame Mephisto says they will finish. Both are around 60 days from sprout. Aunt Ginny’s Elixir Is 75 to 85 days and Walter White is 70 to 80 days. Two weeks looks about right for both, even with Walter seemingly showing early fade.
On the positive side, two weeks of Bud building is gonna be a lot! On a negative side, I think two weeks is just gonna be too long for me to swap the photo girls into the 2 by 4 and then move the Bloodstone girls into the small tent.

That damned RUCU CUCU in the Earthbox Junior in the small tent is raging her ASS off!

This is kind of why I like to document things. Just writing this out, I had a thought. If I can fit Aunt Ginny’s Elixir A and Walter White in the 2.3 X 2.3 tent. I can move the two photo girls into the 2 X 4 tent And let the Bloodstone Girls Mature the seeds on 12/12. That's only if I can fit those two earthbox junior girls in that small tent and keep the same light on their tops.
I don't know. I'll just have to look at it when I do it. I really have to think about the air flow on those two when I move them.

I really don't think finishing the Bloodstone Girls off on 12/12 will hurt the seeds any at all and that's what I'm mainly after on this Run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back