Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Honeys, ya'll want some school pizza?

1698838444008.png

I'll need to check if I can say......... :pass: ..favour from a Friend....so I don't wanna say until I check I'm okay to .....I've not heard of it before......:biggrin:...so it May be a Private cross...

First Test.....?............let me know if you Meet night-night Dragon..........:dragon8:
Ya first test. Really liking it. She's pretty . I cut 2 at 70 days that I thought were far enough along and I have 2 more that are probably close to ready. Idk what u think ? Day 77
IMG_20231101_062255062.jpg
IMG_20231101_062405493.jpg
IMG_20231101_062450072.jpg

I've only really had 4 or 5 of those hour naps since last week and I really feel like I could sleep rn ... Calming, but I got my doctors appointment to find out about my polyps in a couple hours then im going to plant another run at work.

The double grape x grape crinkle run i did there was great. Too sticky to roll.
IMG_20231023_092354163.jpg

How about a plastic cup, a quarter, some alcohol and give it a swirl. It'll work much better with a clean screen :pass:
I clean it just about weekly when i soak my glassware. Putting a few zips a week through it forces me too, cant even spin it ... Completely clean it looks brand new 3 days later we here again. I even do the threads with a toothpick, i use wood cuz it doesn't scratch the metal, start getting abrasions in the metal and u create a space for oxidation, go ahead smell your metal grinder, faint smell of rust u don't notice til you lookin cuz you focused on the herb, i use a small wooden panel for the inside walls i dip in alcohol once im sure ive gotten everything out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back