Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know I told my self to put a print otherwise you or fruit would give me shit but you know I me I don’t listen very well :pighug::doh:

View attachment 1642762
1698849260968.gif

Nala is the same way it has to be super cold for her to wear a jacket. Otherwise she just looks at you like :WTF: Skeeter doesn’t get a choice but no costumes for him
Our mutt would rather freeze. She heads for the hills if someone picks up any kind of clothing. :crying:

Told u them things are convenient! I see u got another cuz I remember last 1 was sour diesel! ;)

Yeah I know they are convenient I used to smoke these on the regular but they got pricey these ones aren’t too bad though 20$

Oh he likes it here…. Nice fenced backyard to run, he likes the new couch, and really likes the new super comfortable bed. Lotsa Jeep rides, and hikes. :headbang:
The most important bit is where you are. As long as the pack is assembled, the world is right. :pighug:

Has anyone used Quick Fix synthetic urine for a pee test before?

I bought some just to have on hand, in case my job decides to do a random test.
I used it a few times for work drug tests many years ago with no problems. I think there was an issue with the urea at some point and I switched to clear choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back