Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some cheapo stuff I found on Amazon, for use by day sleepers, vampires, etc. I figured I could use it to aid in weed growing :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: it’s cling on type, uses dish soap to help it stay on.
I have frosted window spray paint on the windows in my garage. Works great. Can't see shit and let's the light in

I have frosted window spray paint on the windows in my garage. Works great. Can't see shit and let's the light in
I’ve used foam board insulation panels in the past, but found they were a place to trap moisture.

I think the white colored blackout film will work fine. It will be here Friday, so I’ll give it a shot.

I found this blackout film for cheap on Amazon, figured it would be good for use in the grow room….so far so good… :headbang::pass:View attachment 1642814
Oh, and I got a new battery….so life is a little less crap again :yay::rofl::rofl::smokeout:
I put panda film on mine with the white side out on top of my blinds. It would have looked suspicious as hell the other way. At least the way my brain functions.
And that's the window my AC for the room sits, too.
I've had my tents all open with lights full blast. Kill my porch light and go out and look at the window from my gate and all in front of it. You can't see a thing, but you can see that my bedroom light is on. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I put panda film on mine with the white side out on top of my blinds. It would have looked suspicious as hell the other way. At least the way my brain functions.
And that's the window my AC for the room sits, too.
I've had my tents all open with lights full blast. Kill my porch light and go out and look at the window from my gate and all in front of it. You can't see a thing, but you can see that my bedroom light is on. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Yup….I’m doing it this way…. Thanks. I like the idea of leaving the blinds in place, too! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back