Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting here wondering if I should squeeze some Grapewalker and I’ll take this as the universe saying YES YOU SHOULD!

Yup might do the same when I'm done watching this I got some fresh stuff ready I might actually run my stuff through the tumbler and press the sift from that I've been really curious about bubble hash lately so this intrigued me

From the selection of bud I’ve had from the fridge so far, 24 Carat..GrapeWalker Kush..Fugue State..and Night Owl Outlier C in that order are the top 4 as far as the “chilled butter” texture that I prefer. Sour Stomper, Sour Crack, and Rocbud Mac n Cheese (I think that’s what it is) are much more oily and great for coating zig zags before rolling

I’m sure I’m not the only who has to deal with flies on the patio during warm weather but am I the only one who puts a fly strip over a cup of coffee? 😄
Took 30 minutes to get em all hahaaa 🎯
7C8C22E9-1666-4CB5-8EEC-AB9EAA89DB94.jpeg

I have about 2 ounces of 8 month old Sour Crack (1/4 pound bag is stuffed so its a little dry lol). Just ordered a silicon sleeve for my Ardent and when it gets here I’m gonna use it all for my first experiment which leads me to ask is MTC oil common in a grocery store or should I just order some online now? If online can anyone tell me what they pay so I don’t overpay?

Edit….I have Coconut Oil but thinking MTC oil might be a little healthier for my mother in law

Last edited:
Yup might do the same when I'm done watching this I got some fresh stuff ready I might actually run my stuff through the tumbler and press the sift from that I've been really curious about bubble hash lately so this intrigued me
I’m very intrigued by this also. I’m very much into the “how can I maximize the potential of these flowers I’m already painstakingly growing” phase. I want to make hash, keif, rosin, gummies, my own stiiizy cart, cookies, joints, dabs, fricking everything possible

I have about 2 ounces of 8 month old Sour Crack (1/4 pound bag is stuffed so its a little dry lol). Just ordered a silicon sleeve for my Ardent and when it gets here I’m gonna use it all for my first experiment which leads me to ask is MTC oil common in a grocery store or should I just order some online now? If online can anyone tell me what they pay so I don’t overpay?

Edit….I have Coconut Oil but thinking MTC oil might be a little healthier for my mother in law
Grocery stores sell mct oil here but should be pretty easy to find at a health food store

I’m very intrigued by this also. I’m very much into the “how can I maximize the potential of these flowers I’m already painstakingly growing” phase. I want to make hash, keif, rosin, gummies, my own stiiizy cart, cookies, joints, dabs, fricking everything possible

Yeah that video was a let down no need to watch only shows the yield and color difference. I thought they we're going to test it for % like the last video I shared but they didn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back