Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bro, I tried and tried to figure it out but I have no idea what this means 😄
U said MTC so i was giving u shit! Or u don’t know what the letters mean? U confusing my ass now! I blame the dabs! ;) :rofl: :lildab:

Scorpion Candy sooo close to harvest! 6 days and a wake-up I hope. 🙏

But look at these purple 💜 buds!
20231029_145236.jpg

Already been me….. :rofl: :rofl: when I first got Dude he had zero leash manners….we started running to get across the street, and he took off like a bat outta hell, and I stumbled and fell and he drug me about five feet in the dirt:rofl::rofl:
You ok…..and did you look around to see who witnessed it? :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Already been me….. :rofl: :rofl: when I first got Dude he had zero leash manners….we started running to get across the street, and he took off like a bat outta hell, and I stumbled and fell and he drug me about five feet in the dirt:rofl::rofl:

Our last dog was a Boxer/american bulldog mix he wasn't the best with leash manners. One time my wife came to a tournament weigh in and was standing next the water when all of a sudden Revo decided to go for a swim taking the wife with him :crying:

I have about 2 ounces of 8 month old Sour Crack (1/4 pound bag is stuffed so its a little dry lol). Just ordered a silicon sleeve for my Ardent and when it gets here I’m gonna use it all for my first experiment which leads me to ask is MTC oil common in a grocery store or should I just order some online now? If online can anyone tell me what they pay so I don’t overpay?

Edit….I have Coconut Oil but thinking MTC oil might be a little healthier for my mother in law
Yeah health food store or Sprouts, Whole Foods, those kinds of places. It's probably hella cheaper online though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back