Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you happy Sunday Live Stoners!

Feelin a bit like a flipped turtle, my head and my legs want to go but my torsos all stabby and heavy.. made outta lead . Hbu?
View attachment 1642064
Hang on Pinky I am coming..........

Weather and stress are the two biggest things that effect my arthritis……other than doing stupid shit I’m not supposed too :rofl:
Frank we don't do stuff we should not!

Was more like, Dude running at full speed, pulling me like he’s a sled dog…. And me sprinting like a madman trying to keep up…on arthritic knees :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Next time you might just be the sled :rofl:

bs3.gif

First snow of the year always catches the idiots out and about. This guy was hauling a house on a trailer and relying on gravity to hold it on the trailer. Long story short....trailer fishtailed......house slid off.....rolled in ditch. This is about a half hour south of me.
FB_IMG_1698607158009.jpg
FB_IMG_1698607147509.jpg

Productive press of some Rocbud…7 grams in and 2.1 out.…this was pressed for its runnier texture to slather on a few Sunday doobs…pressed some Grapewalker a bit ago 7.2g in and 1.7 out. Also not bad considering it doesn’t bleed resin like the Rocbud but its’ texture is fantastically awesome for dabbing
177C913E-E1A2-41D9-A4A4-788C7ED4D493.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back