Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

aw man, i so remember all thoze commercialz back in the day :rofl: ppp

Day one yesterday for luv pink and tinto de verano.

luv pink
View attachment 1642078

Tinto de verano

View attachment 1642079

into the brave new world! :yay: ppp

Dude and I just got back in from a freezing morning walk….think it’s time for another round of coffee :snow2:

yup, Gracie & i jus got back from walkiez & it'z def time for cuppa #2, brrr! :eek1: ppp

and speakin of silleedawg, that so remindz me of her :crying::face: ppp

20210208_121335.jpg

At about 10am we have 66 degrees no clouds and 34% humidity. I’ve had to run the dehumidifier last few days due to 75% humidity. Dropped 2 beans to soak yesterday, guess I gotta break out the domes.

Only one time in my life have I woken up to snow when I wasn’t on vacation. Moved to Bakersfield for couple years because father in law was sick around 1997-99 and awoke one morning at 4am to a foot of snow. Jumped out of bed and immediately starting brushing all the snow off of my prized Sago Palm trees. Hows that for a Southern California boy?! 🤣🤣🤣

Edit…of course the second thing I did was rope a boogie board to the truck and pull my daughters around the neighborhood

I call bull shit. We all got started exactly the same way. Smoking partially smoked cigarettes that we found on the ground, or in ash trays :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Not me! My parents didn’t smoke so bad influence friends are how i started! And then shoplifting lots of packs after that! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back