Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea Bob Ross tagged trains

409DB7A4-6427-45A1-81F4-73DB2D5ABE8F.jpeg

Good morning fellow Dude's and Dudette's I was wondering if anybody has any advice on good brands of 6 inch clip on (preferably oscillating)fans for my 5x5 tent. I've been looking at the Vivosun A6 but I'm not thrilled about the price of them so I just wanted to see if they're worth the $$ or if there's another option for less money?

Good morning fellow Dude's and Dudette's I was wondering if anybody has any advice on good brands of 6 inch clip on (preferably oscillating)fans for my 5x5 tent. I've been looking at the Vivosun A6 but I'm not thrilled about the price of them so I just wanted to see if they're worth the $$ or if there's another option for less money?

I have two AC Infinity fans that are midway through their 2nd run, oscillating all the time

Mars has supposedly come out with a good oscillating fan. I think it is available now. But it's unproven.

I just went and bought fans at the dollar store. I tried some clip on fans from amazon, but the clips didn't hold and they were at awkward angles if I clipped them on the side posts.

I just went and bought fans at the dollar store. I tried some clip on fans from amazon, but the clips didn't hold and they were at awkward angles if I clipped them on the side posts.
I’ve come to realize, no matter the brand, they all require zip ties to reliably hold them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back