Not open for further replies.
Thanks pinky :bighug:
200w (4).gif

Morning y’all :toke:

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃‼️

MedCzech’s ManCave Update

Day 55

IMG_9182.jpeg

All looking relatively happy. It’s been a challenge as usual,…14 strains are pushing my skills, but I think the room is managing the situation pretty well.

IMG_9186.jpeg

They have been drinking pretty standard amounts, around .4-.8 liters per plant each day.

Take care y’all ✌️😚💨💨💨💨💨

You know, there are sometimes, You just have to cut your losses and move on. When you've done your best and tried to explain things in the simplest terms possible and still get no results, You have to kinda put the ego aside and accept the results.

You know, there are sometimes, You just have to cut your losses and move on. When you've done your best and tried to explain things in the simplest terms possible and still get no results, You have to kinda put the ego aside and accept the results.
Thanks Bill, I needed to hear this at this very moment…..I’m currently at the DMV :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nothing like a friday full of problems, huh guys?

I've got my own. Everythings fucked up this morning, no one knows what the hell is going on, my team in India is going offline and the people I need to talk to here in the US are stuck in meetings all daay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back