Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting results. This confirms what I have long suspected. My Vivosun tents have always seemed to outperform the others....?

I want a budbox pro with the white walls in it but I ain’t trying to drop $600 on a 5x5 tent!

The reflectivity was kind of a surprise! Wonder how the material and zippers will hold up over time? My Gorilla 5x5 has a bunch of rips where the fabric meets the zipper. Not so happy with that!
Damn bro u must manhandle yours! I have 2 gorilla tents both almost 4yrs old and not a single tear or new light leak! Had 2 pinhole ones where the utility pouch is sewn on and they offered to replace skin but I didn’t wanna stop growing long enough to mail it to cali!

Last edited:
Oooh. I have some bloodstone and stonedragon seeds, but they aren't feminized.
He has same ones bro! They aren’t feminized they are auto regs so he kept a male plant to pollinate with! ;)

Yeah, I definitely didn't foresee running into high PPM issues. People online said you could do an autoflower without ever changing out your water. BS. PPMs were hitting 2000, and there was some nasty nasty buildup in the bucket.
Lmao stop listening to random idiots on the internet! ;) :pighug::crying:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Chicken Pot Biscuit Tuesday Live Stoners.

We are having a Halloween party for the children Friday, We will have Chicken Pot Pie filling in a crock pot with special "Biscuits" for a crust substitute for the adults. We are doing a test run on the recipe tonight.

The Best One rule Pumpkin Game is open for entries now through Nov. 4th. It is sponsored by @Sawney_bean and I will be getting the details from him on the new form system soon. Only one rule, you must use a pumpkin with a code card "23 Pumpkin" in the picture/video.

A poll will determine the winner.

:goodluck:

I am looking for ideas for Nov., Dec., New Year Games.

He has same ones bro! They aren’t feminized they are auto regs so he kept a male plant to pollinate with! ;)

So I've been reading up on how to do auto fem seeds.

I thought it was super complicated.

You just let a regular female go into flower, then spray the flowers with colloidal silver and they will produce pollen sacks. Then use that pollen to knock up another (or the same) female plants female flowers. And you'll end up with femenized seeds.

So I've been reading up on how to do auto fem seeds.

You just let a regular female go into flower, then spray the flowers with colloidal silver and they will produce pollen sacks. Then use that pollen to knock up another (or the same) female plants female flowers. And you'll end up with femenized seeds.
1698176669753.gif

You can also use STS (silver thiosulfate I believe is actual name) and ya thats how u do it! U can also snip a small clone even from an auto and spray (or dust/inject) the reversal method u chose and then u won’t lose an entire plant to contamination!

:pass: So I've been reading up on how to do auto fem seeds.

You can spray a female plant with STS and it'll make its own feminized seed without needing another plant to pollinate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back