Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can spray a female plant with STS and it'll make its own feminized seed without needing another plant to pollinate...

Thats if you want to let it contaminate the entire tent.

Instead, you can remove the pollen sacks before they open, let them dry and them put them in a can and smack them around and get the pollen, then very carefully knock up just a few of your flowers, so your entire tent doesn't produce seeds.

You can spray a female plant with STS and it'll make its own feminized seed without needing another plant to pollinate...
I believe it’s supposed to be more stable tho if u use that pollen on another plant! Not positive tho as i have never done it and smoke too many dabs to retain information for too long! :shrug::rofl:

Thats if you want to let it contaminate the entire tent.

Instead, you can remove the pollen sacks before they open, let them dry and them put them in a can and smack them around and get the pollen, then very carefully knock up just a few of your flowers, so your entire tent doesn't produce seeds.
That is impossible bro! If u try that method u will end up with a giant headache and a still fully pollinated tent! It’s incredibly difficult to try to locate every pollen sack and remove it before it opens and just 1 opening can pollinate your entire tent! ;)

View attachment 1641038

You can also use STS (silver thiosulfate I believe is actual name) and ya thats how u do it! U can also snip a small clone even from an auto and spray (or dust/inject) the reversal method u chose and then u won’t lose an entire plant to contamination!

That didn't even occur to me. Ordered some STS spray.

I always top at the 5th node. I'll just let my plants grow a little longer before I top, and then stick the top in its own container and let it root, then reverse it.

That is impossible bro! If u try that method u will end up with a giant headache and a still fully pollinated tent! It’s incredibly difficult to try to locate every pollen sack and remove it before it opens and just 1 opening can pollinate your entire tent! ;)

Yeah, so I'm going to practice on some of these stone dragon seeds.

I just put 4 in some distilled water in a cup on my seed warming mat.

Ideally I'll get at least 2 females.

I'm going to do these as 1 gallon container grows to keep it small.

One I'll treat totally normal. The other I'll spray the STS on it per directions.

Once I see pollen sacs it will either get moved to a tent with no plants in flower, or my shower with an old blurple light. Once those develop, I'll harvest the pollen, and use it to knock up the other female plant. That should give me an entire plant of feminized stone dragon seeds, correct?

Yeah, so I'm going to practice on some of these stone dragon seeds.

I just put 4 in some distilled water in a cup on my seed warming mat.

Ideally I'll get at least 2 females.

I'm going to do these as 1 gallon container grows to keep it small.

One I'll treat totally normal. The other I'll spray the STS on it per directions.

Once I see pollen sacs it will either get moved to a tent with no plants in flower, or my shower with an old blurple light. Once those develop, I'll harvest the pollen, and use it to knock up the other female plant. That should give me an entire plant of feminized stone dragon seeds, correct?
For stone dragon i got a male in my double pot so pulled it up gently and planted it in its own container and its crazy how fast pollen sacks can open! I would literally have some looking nowhere near close and next day come out to find a pile of dust on the leaves below cuz a single pod dropped and busted!

823E1623-33FA-4CC6-8500-13572FC9B32D.jpeg

If u look at the green tray under branch i stuck in a cup of water on left u can see a dust pile from where a single pod dropped!

That didn't even occur to me. Ordered some STS spray.

I always top at the 5th node. I'll just let my plants grow a little longer before I top, and then stick the top in its own container and let it root, then reverse it.
Just grow a male and use that pollen for whatever down the road. Planted 6 stone dragon 1s in this thread. 27 in total, 3 plants per 1/2gal bag. Down to 1 male SD1 currently and some males from other genetics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back