Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help! I'm being over ran by ladybugs.

Every hour or so I have to get up and use my shop vac and suck up all the ladybugs from around my door, lights, windows, all that. I've sucked up hundreds today so far. Driving me insane. They keep flying around me and getting on my head.

1698179815385.png

I mentioned getting ladybugs for my tent. Boy did that go over like a lead balloon. I aint bringing bugs into the house, was the last thing I remember.
If there's such a thing as reincarnation, I'd like trying the woman side of things once, was always curious what its like to run the f.n show, be the boss, control my own sex life, u know, make a decision now and then.

I was tendin' to the ladies and gentlemen in the veg room and realized they've never heard music before. No Ted Nugent. So I turned on some Nooj, and before you know it, they were hooked.

When I was done I paused it on my phone and they started chanting TAKE A POWDER. I LIKE IT LOUDER over and over. I said, "Sorry guys, I gotta move."
20231024_143042.jpg

I mentioned getting ladybugs for my tent. Boy did that go over like a lead balloon. I aint bringing bugs into the house, was the last thing I remember.
If there's such a thing as reincarnation, I'd like trying the woman side of things once, was always curious what its like to run the f.n show, be the boss, control my own sex life, u know, make a decision now and then.

They've gotten in the tents already too, since they are under negative pressure, just the bugs being in the room will cause them to get sucked in. At least they aren't dangerous or anything. They're just looking for a warm place to hang out as it gets cold at night. And I really don't care about them in the tents, its not like they'll hurt anything.

Anyone hear anymore details on the Sour Crack possible issue?

No haven’t heard anything more and it was a question of possibly hermies or full on males.. From what stan said before no issue's on their end yet

I agree, and a response from them to me would have been courteous. Maybe they want me to plant mine and run the tests for them.

I agree but without a definitive answer what's he to say? No issues on his end :shrug:

Last edited:
1698180998230.png

This is the Blue Microverse X Sour Hound.

1698181024062.png

1698181048054.png

Lil Mobstar X Livers

My other tent looking good after moving the plants to 4" net cups
1698181077246.png

I have no fucking clue what I'm going to do with all these tomatoes I've started growing.

I'll probably keep another 4 so I have some nice cherry tomatoes over winter, and then move them outdoors as soon as I can next spring.
They don't get very big. This is a fully grown one from my other tent.

1698181262904.png

Damn bro u must manhandle yours! I have 2 gorilla tents both almost 4yrs old and not a single tear or new light leak! Had 2 pinhole ones where the utility pouch is sewn on and they offered to replace skin but I didn’t wanna stop growing long enough to mail it to cali!

Not really, think this one was doomed from the start. The sew job visibly sucks I have other Gorilla tents and not a single issue with any others. Have no issues buying another Gorilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back