Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grow em…fantastic meds!!

Its on the list! I only have so much room!

Once the rec bill passes, I'd grow outside if I lived somewhere where I had privacy. But I'm smackdab in the middle of town, and as soon as they were identifiable as weed, kids would jump my fence and cut it down and try to smoke the leaves.

So Nov 7th is the vote for rec and grow your own here in Ohio.
The governor has already threatened to try to do everything he can to get rid of it, if it passes.
Its going to pass, based on current polling. But the same ballot also has a big abortion bill, so I suspect the conservatives will put more time into trying to mess that one up instead.

My mom is excited to grow once it passes. I told her I'd give her my old 2x2 tent, and she bought a 100 watt LED grow light (viperspectra, same brand I use) that was on a fire sale on amazon. Enough to grow a single auto, which is more than plenty for her personal use. I'll give her some of these seeds I got as bonus seeds from Lindas that I don't want. She went to vocational school for horticulture, so I'm excited to see what she can do, she's always had huge gardens and landscapes and stuff. She was asking me about it and I said its really no different than growing a tomato plant, the only big difference is how you trim it.
One tip you might want to pass on, that catches alot of regular gardeners off guard, is to give them an easy start (low nitrogen environment….etc), since they’re autos. :d5: :pass:

Be sure and share some pics of her first grow here in LS….might be interesting to see :pass:

She seemed like she was interested in growing with DWC, after I explained to her how it works.
I think it eliminates a lot of the issues newbies have, there is like a month there where you are worried you are either over or under watering.

She seemed like she was interested in growing with DWC, after I explained to her how it works.
I think it eliminates a lot of the issues newbies have, there is like a month there where you are worried you are either over or under watering.
True….then again it introduces a number of new issues you would otherwise not have lol….it’s a trade off really. But, the best grow style is the one you’re most interested in, at the moment. Gotta start the learning process somewhere. :pass:

Once the rec bill passes, I'd grow outside if I lived somewhere where I had privacy. But I'm smackdab in the middle of town, and as soon as they were identifiable as weed, kids would jump my fence and cut it down and try to smoke the leaves.

Yup...that's what I Think about if they legalised here....it is like growing money trees in the garden........:shrug:...Worth Stealing.......

True….then again it introduces a number of new issues you would otherwise not have lol….it’s a trade off really. But, the best grow style is the one you’re most interested in, at the moment. Gotta start the learning process somewhere. :pass:

Yeah, I definitely didn't foresee running into high PPM issues. People online said you could do an autoflower without ever changing out your water. BS. PPMs were hitting 2000, and there was some nasty nasty buildup in the bucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back