Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reflectivity was kind of a surprise! Wonder how the material and zippers will hold up over time? My Gorilla 5x5 has a bunch of rips where the fabric meets the zipper. Not so happy with that!
My oldest Vivosun tent is almost 5, and it's held up great!

:pass:

:bighug:

You are not Alone....... :bighug: ...I'd say at least 90% plus of us are Exactly the same.

That is why you get so much Suport....we've all been there.......we now exactly how you feel.

You are Not Special/Alone with it....you don't have to isolate............here you are part of the Gang........:pighug:

As I'm fond of saying...who Cares for the Carer when the career needs care.....?

No Pride Swallowing Needed.................:shrug:....everyone needs a bitta Help at sometime.

I Watch you All..............View attachment 1640948....Because I recognise My Symptoms.....so I Read it on you lot........:bighug:

I Recognise when you are going down..............:doc3:.....

Yeah....we've got quite a few not running on all 4 cylinders.........:pass:...but at this time of year...it is Normal.

Everyone gets False Gusto with Halloween...and Christmas.....they get caught up in the rush.......
then Bottom again mid January...
and sometime in Spring...just before the season changes again.........:headbang:.

Knowing it is coming.....helps you #WinterProof yourself .............:pass: ...or at least Accept yourself having a Down time....NA-T-U-R-A-L.......you are Human.....:pighug:
Your right. The time of the year has alot to do with it. You all make me feel at home here. And today so far I been feeling alot better. Hope it keeps the trend keep going up.

IMG_8084.JPG

@420Forever :pighug: ...could you eat all the one on the left...............?....................:eyebrows:...hubby did........:crying:

I managed half of mine...and left the rest for 'Ron......................Late'ron...........hubby will probably microwave it for beakfast.......

:glutton:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back